1 piece EUR 476.62
2 pieces EUR 453.92
Prices are in Euro with 21% VAT included
Out of stock, we order this product for you from our supplier, we expect a delivery time of approximately two weeks
This combination of high power neodymium compression driver with wave guide gives a straightforward solution to build a Line Array System, solving the difficult problem of achieving an optimum coupling between adjacent high frequency transducers. Instead of using expensive and complicated wave-shaping devices, a simple but effective wave guide transforms the circular aperture of the compression driver into a rectangular surface, without excessive angle aperture to provide low curvature to the acoustic wavefront, arriving to fulfill the curvature requirement for optimal acoustic coupling between adjacent sources until 18 kHz. This is achieved with the minimum possible length for low distortion, but without being excessively short, which would cause strong high frequency interferences. This waveguide can be combined with loudspeakers of different diameters but it specially matches with 6" and 5" loudspeakers.
- Wave guide fulfilling requirements for Line Array applications.
- 3" x 0.4" rectangular exit
- Neodymium magnetic circuit for high efficiency.
- Effective acoustical coupling up to 18 kHz.
- True 105 dB sensitivity 1w @ 1m (averaged 1-7 kHz).
- Extended frequency range: 0.7 - 20 kHz.
- 1.75" voice coil for excellent power handling (40 w AES).