Prices are in Euro and VAT excluded
Out of stock, we order this product for you from our supplier, we expect a delivery time of approximately two weeks
This combination of high power neodymium compression driver with wave guide gives a straightforward solution to build a Line Array System, solving the difficult problem of achieving an optimum coupling between adjacent high frequency transducers. Instead of using expensive and complicated wave-shaping devices, a simple but effective wave guide transforms the circular aperture of the compression driver into a rectangular surface, without excessive angle aperture to provide low curvature to the acoustic wavefront, arriving to fulfill the curvature requirement for optimal acoustic coupling between adjacent sources until 16 kHz. This is achieved with the minimum possible length for low distortion, but without being excessively short, which would cause strong high frequency interferences. The 3" diameter voice coil and diaphragm construction allows a low cross-over frequency. This makes this solution adequate for use with 5", 6.5", 8" and 10" speaker sizes, facilitating the high frequency requirements of the Line Array mid band speakers.
- Wave guide fulfilling requirements for Line Array applications.
- Neodymium magnetic circuit for high efficiency.
- Effective acoustical coupling up to 16 kHz.
- True 108 dB sensitivity 1w @ 1m (averaged 1-7 kHz)
- 0.8 kHz minimum recommended crossover frequency.
- 3" voice coil for superior power handling (80w)