1 piece EUR 198.23
2 pieces EUR 188.79
Prices are in Euro and VAT excluded
Out of stock, we order this product for you from our supplier, we expect a delivery time of approximately two weeks
This 8" coaxial loudspeaker has been designed in order to achieve an excellent compromise between power handling, efficiency and weight. Its low frequency unit features a 2" (51.7 mm) aluminium voice coil which handles 170 w AES, while the high frequency unit features a 1.75" (44.4 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil which yields a 40 w AES power handling.
The combination of these two drivers give as a result an extended and linear frequency response with low distortion and high efficiency. Moreover, this dual loudspeaker has a relatively low weight (3.7 kg.) that makes easier to fit it with a compact bass-reflex enclosure.
- 8" bass loudspeaker and 1 exit compression driver combination
- High power handling: 170 w AES (L.F. unit) and 40 w AES (H.F. unit)
- Extended and linear frequency response (65-20000 Hz)
- High sensitivity: 95 dB (L.F. unit) and 105 dB (H.F. unit)
- Low weight (neodymium compression driver)
- Bass loudspeaker designed for compact bass-reflex cabinets