1 piece EUR 167.77
2 pieces EUR 164.72
4 pieces EUR 160.15
Prices are in Euro with 21% VAT included
Out of stock, we order this product for you from our supplier, we expect a delivery time approximately four weeks
PR263WA01 is a passive unit designed for dedicated subwoofer applications - as a partner to our active subwoofer units.
Due to low mechanical losses PR263WA01 masters equally well low level details and extreme dynamic requirements.
For demanding subwoofer applications using a passive unit is usually the only real alternative to sealed enclosures with active bass boost.
To make experimenting and individual tuning convenient and easy, the PR263WA01 is delivered with three separate extra loads that are easily applied onto a threaded rod on the rear side of the cone (see picture below).
* Extremely rigid aluminium cone for precise transient response
* Die cast alu chassis
* Rear M8 threaded rod for trouble free and rigid addition of extra mass
* Delivered with three separate mass loads for easy custom tuning
Extra mass is easily added on the rear (see picture above). Either one, two or all three included mass loads can be added, or any custom mass object can be added simply using an M8 nut for fastening. The loads included with PR263WA01 do not require any nuts as they are made with M8 threaded center holes.
For experiments trying out different values of moving mass for different tunings, it is usually sufficient just to tighten the loads/nut by hand.
Once the final mass has been determined it is recommend to add some adhesive to secure the loads from coming loose during operation.
Nominal size 10¼[inch.]
Effective radiating area, Sd 314[sq.cm]
Resonance freq., Fs (free air), without additional mass 18.5 [Hz]
- with additional 50g mass 16.9 [Hz]
- with additional 100g mass 15.7 [Hz]
- with additional 150g mass 14.7 [Hz]
- with additional 200 g mass 13.8 [Hz]
- with additional 250g mass 13.1 [Hz]
- with additional 300g mass 12.5 [Hz]
- with additional 350g mass 12.0 [Hz]
Moving mass (free air), without extra weight (may be be increase in 50g steps from +50g to +350g) 255[g]
Suspension compliance, Cms 0.29 [mm/N]
Equiv. air volume, Vas 40.5[lit.]
Mechanical Q, Qm, without additional mass 26 -
Total unit net weight (incl. 3 extra weights) 1.2 [kg]