Wavecor 30mm neodymium textile tweeter
Prices are in Euro and VAT excluded
Pieces per package 1
Minimum order 1 piece
TW030WA01 is a high performance 30mm soft dome tweeter that works equally well for most demanding high frequency audio applications.
The low resonance frequency and high power handling makes TW030WA01 the ideal tweeter for 2-way speakers, where standard tweeters will not do.
The usage of dual neodymium magnets as power house ensures an almost perfect magnetic screening for demanding A/V applications.
The low distortion and the smooth and extended frequency response combine extreme details and dynamics into making TW030WA01 the pearl of any high-end 2-channel system.
Small size and high efficiency make TW030WA01 well suited for high quality multimedia applications. TW030WA01 is available as TW030WA02 with ferro fluid or as TW030TU01 without face plate.
* Precision-coated textile diaphragm for improved consistency and high-frequency extension
* Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
* Copper-clad aluminium voice coil wire offering lower moving mass for improved efficiency and transient response
* Build-in cavities under dome/edge to equalize pressure for lower distortion and lower resonance frequency
* Rear heat sink for increased power handling and reduced power compression
* Dual neodymium magnets for improved efficiency and improved magnetic shielding for A/V applications
* Flexible lead wires for higher power handling and larger excursion
* Black anodized magnet structure for increased power handling and reduced power compression
* Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation for long-term reliable connection
* Delivered with EVA gasket attached for hassle-free mounting and secure cabinet sealing
Nominal size 30[mm]
Nominal impedance 4[ohm]
Recommended freq. range 2-25 [kHz]
Sensitivity, 2.83V/1m, (average 2-20kHz)94 [dB]
Voice coil diameter 30.4[mm]
Voice coil height 1.7[mm]
Air gap height 2.0 [mm]
Voice coil resistance, RDC 3.2[ohm]
Voice coil inductance 0.016 [mH]
Magnet weight (dual neo) 25.5[g]
Effective radiating area, Sd 11.0[sq.cm]
Power handling, continuous, IEC 268-5, 2.5kHz@12dB/oct.30 [W]
Resonance freq., Fs 1,000[Hz]
Moving mass, incl. air 0.47 [g]
Force factor, Bxl 2.25 [Tm]
Mechanical Q, Qm 5.7-
Electrical Q, Qe 1.9-
Total Q, Qt 1.4 -
Suspension compliance, Cms 0.053[mm/N]
Equiv.. air volume, Vas 0.009 [lit.]
Total unit net weight 0.13[kg]